Here's the dl on sites where you can find black greek paraphernalia
We review each website and give you specifics on who owns it, runs it, what types of black greek merchandise you can find, and information on return policies.
Alpha2Zeta.com reviewed the following websites:
See below for your reviews of the sites. You can click on either the images or the site name above to go to that website. Leave me a comment if you have any questions!
ITSABLACKTHANG.com has a fantastic selection of black greek paraphernalia for you to choose from
- Black owned and operated by Kane Kinnebrew III out of Florida
- Business was started in 2001 with a Black History crossword puzzle book
- Has their own fulfillment center that warehouses and ships most of their products
- Offers returns and exchanges within 30 days of receipt of shipment and must be initiated through the company's Return Manager System.
GreekGear.com also has lots of black greek apparel and gear! With has tons of greek clothing, mugs, jackets, t-shirts, sweaters, picture frames, pretty much anything you may want, they got!
- Founded in 1999 by a Phi Kappa Tau brother at William Paterson College
- Real people answering the phone, real people making the products, real people helping deliver great quality
- GreekGear introduces new products frequently, so be sure to keep checking back!
- Exclusive discounts for devoted members
- Only returns on defective items and must notify the company within 7 days of merchandise receipt, and a Return Authorization must be given.
Amazon actually has some decent black greek merchandise as well, and you can find some odds and ends that you won't find on other sites
- Quick fulfillment of anything you purchase
- Biggest selection of everything on the planet
- You probably already have an account with them.
- Easy returns
Divine9Greek.com has a nice collection of black greek clothing, gifts, merchandise, and other divine nine paraphernalia to choose from.
- Started online in 1999
- Specialize in one-of-a-kind items
- High quality cotton shirts
- Owned by Express Design Group, Inc. a privately-owned Illinois corporation founded by Joseph Tantillo in 1999
- No returns
- Rewards program available
Stuff4Greeks.com also has a collection of greek paraphernalia, and some of it can't be found elsewhere, so check them out! They also have a rewards program.
- Artists and Designers based in Atlanta, GA
- Started in 1999
- Work on design has won awards and tons of recognition
- Accept custom orders
- 100% accuracy guaranteed
- Unused, unworn items must be shipped back within 7 days of receipt, and you will be issued a store credit
At Pat's Exclusives, they have a selection of fine black greek apparel and are a bit higher end. Some of the links don't work, and the site is a little slow.
- Pat's Exclusives is a Christian business established in 1987 specializing in Greek paraphernalia, fine women's apparel and accessories
- Authorized vendor that sells Greek paraphernalia for Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., and Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Has unique and one of a kind products
- Provides outstanding and prompt customer service with a high level of professionalism and dedication.
- A personal note of appreciation and a scripture is included with each order
- Pat's Exclusives takes pride in upholding the integrity of your online shopping experience
- All products are returnable only if unused and within 7 days from date received
- Prior authorization required on all returns. Any returns sent in without authorization cannot be accepted!
SassysGreek.com also has a great selection of different types of black fraternity and sorority merchandise and I like their presentation...everything is on one page and you can just scroll and quickly find what you are looking for.
- Based in Montgomery, AL
- Small parking lot in front of store, larger lot in back
- Lots of unique Alpha Phi Alpha merchandise and apparel to choose from